- “A good manager is one with a balanced mix of technical skills as well as emotional intelligence.”
- “As a leader, you don’t want to make the mistake of not building interpersonal relationships.”
- “Conflict management is a crucial skill a manager needs to have.”
- “No employee likes to be micro-managed.”
- “Recognizing what drives the employee and giving him that reward is essential to managing an effective team.”
Aditi Chopra is an experienced leader in the software industry.
She is a consultant, writer and a leader.
LinkedIn | Web | Twitter | Books