Here are a few quotes from my BPM book:
- A process in a large organization is a necessity!
- Every time a new process is defined, there is a strong need to bring order amidst chaos!
- A common mistake amateur process professionals make is that they underestimate the challenges.
- Resistance to change is the most difficult yet the most common obstacle that BPM professionals face.
- If overcoming resistance to change is the most crucial challenge, influencing is the most crucial skill needed by a process professional.
Aditi Chopra is an experienced leader in the software industry.
She is a consultant, writer and a leader.
LinkedIn | Web | Twitter | Book